Worship times and days:
- 8am – St Matthew’s, Hastings
- 10am – St Matthew’s, Hastings
- 10am – St Peter’s, Riverslea
- 10.15am – St Matthew’s, Hastings
- 4 – 6pm last Saturday of the month. MESSY CHURCH – St Martin’s Community Hall, 1120 Willowpark Road North, Mayfair
Christian communities in the heart of Hastings
The Anglican Parish of Greater Hastings consists of Christian communities that are all-embracing, diverse, inclusive and have contemplative and justice focussed spirituality.
Along with St Matthew’s in Hastings, St Peter’s in Riverslea, and St Martin’s Community Hall, we have various worshipping communities, including Marty’s Music, a Messy Church, Waiapu Kids St Matthew’s, St Matthew’s Primary School and many other activities of interest for all ages.
St Matthew’s Anglican Church, Hastings
St Peter’s Anglican Church, Riverslea
St Martin’s Community Hall, Mayfair
& Parkvale, Mahora & Flaxmere communities
We welcome regulars, visitors, and people of all cultures and faiths to join us in worship.
Celebrating the Feast of St Matthew
Watch our You Tube videos